To prevent tarnishing from developing, please follow the care instructions below.
- Hand-wash with warm, soapy water after each use.
- Towel-dry immediately after washing, ensuring the mug is completely dry. Then place in the satin-lined storage box that came with your mugs and close the box. This will keep your mugs in pristine condition, and prevent them from continued atmospheric contact, which can cause patina to develop.
- Never soak mugs or leave wet for an extended period of time.
- Never place mugs in the dishwasher or microwave.
- Never use mugs to serve hot beverages or expose to high temperatures, as damage is highly likely to occur.